Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day Seven

Well i've made it a week and feel very good. The day was a bit unique in that i had to be 'creative' in my eating choices again and it's starting to become easier to do that. For those of you who have known me, and to see me ignore a luscious bakery and it's fresh offerings, would be very surprising. I did ignore them and even looked at them while i was refraining, just to test myself. I ended up having a nice vegetarian dish of fresh black beans, fresh vegetables, some guacamole and salsa at a nice taqueria across the office from my dentist. They do everything fresh and were able to accomodate my needs.
Today it's off to Sacramento to visit my son and his fiance. Hot and hotter is the forecast.
Hope you have a great weekend,
Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment